More from Haagen Dazs
Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel Ice Cream 460ml
Pack size : 460ml
AED 27.49(Inc. VAT) 25% OFF
Get it by Tomorrow 10 AM - 12 PM
Sold& Delivered by
- Once you start exploring my sticky ribbons of golden caramel sauce and scatterings of crunchy caramel nuggets, perfectly balanced with salt, you won’t be able to resist venturing deeper.
- Offers a burst of flavour.
- Provides a boost of goodness to stay happy and cool.
- Simply melts in your mouth, mingling with the luscious flavours.
- Serves as a great after-meal treat.
- Indulge in the rich taste of this sweet frozen treat
Average Nutritional Values Per Portion
Average Nutritional Value per 100g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Fresh Cream (31%)● Sugar● Condensed Skimmed Milk● Egg Yolk● Glucose Syrup● Butter● Dried Glucose Syrup● Condensed Whole Milk● Coconut Oil● Salt● Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)● Natural Vanilla Flavouring● Gelling Agent (Pectins).
May contain Soy and Tree Nuts, Soya. Free From Gluten.
Suitable for Freezing
Keep Frozen at -18°C or lower , Do Not Refreeze if Defrosted
Preparation and usage
Wait for 5minutes, open and enjoy
Haagen-Dazs ice cream holds the distinction of being one of the few commercial ice cream brands not to use stabilizers such as guar gum, xanthan gum or carrageenan. The company also produces ice cream bars, ice cream cakes, sorbet, frozen yogurt and gelato. Starting with only three flavours - vanilla, chocolate and coffee - the company opened its first retail store in Brooklyn, New York, on November 15, 1976. The business now has franchises throughout the United States and many other countries around the world.