More from Carrefour
Carrefour Plain Stirred Yoghurt 125g Pack of 4
Pack size : 125gx4
AED 7.25(Inc. VAT)
Get it within 60 Mins
Get it by Today 6 PM - 8 PM
Free deliveryabove AED 50 for groceries.
Sold& Delivered by
- Delicious and thick, as it is made from whole milk, yoghurt provides an impressive amount of protein to support metabolism by increasing your energy expenditure, or the number of calories that you burn throughout the day
- Yoghurt contains live bacteria, or probiotics, that were either a part of the starter culture or added after pasteurization
- These may benefit good digestive and gut health
- Rich source of calcium, thus making it ideal for improving bone health, preserves bone mass and strength
- Yoghurt can be consumed as a snack or topped with granola and fruits for a filling and healthy breakfast
The Carrefour Thick Plain Yogurt is incredibly creamy and delicious. It is an ideal component of a balanced diet.
96% Whole Milk● Milk Proteins● Lactic Ferments
No artificial colours or preservatives
Average Nutritional Value Per 125g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Keep it refrigerated
Preparation and usage
Ready to eat.
Carrefour was launched in the region in 1995 by UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim, which is the exclusive franchisee to operate Carrefour in over 30 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, and fully owns the operations in the region. Today, Majid Al Futtaim operates over 320 Carrefour stores in 16 countries, serving more than 750,000 customers daily and employing over 37,000 colleagues. Carrefour operates different store formats, as well as multiple online offerings to meet the growing needs of its diversified customer base. In line with the brand's commitment to providing the widest range of quality products and value for money, Carrefour offers an unrivalled choice of more than 500,000 food and non-food products, and a locally inspired exemplary customer experience to create great moments for everyone every day. Across Carrefour's stores, Majid Al Futtaim sources over 80% of the products offered from the region, making it a key enabler in supporting local producers, suppliers, families and economies.
Do not consume it when the seal is broken