• Fast & Free DeliveryFast & Free Delivery
  • Shop from over 1 million productsShop from over 1 million products
  • Free ReturnsFree Returns
800-73232
  • Deals
  • Explore
Change
Home
Can & Glasses Bottled
Add to wishlistShare
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240mlRani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240mlRani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml
More from Rani

Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 240ml

Pack size : 240ml

AED 2.00(Inc. VAT)

NOW
Get it within 60 Mins
Get it by Tomorrow 12 PM - 2 PM
Free deliveryabove AED 50 for groceries.
Sold& Delivered by
Carrefour
Origin -
United Arab Emirates
highlights
  • Rani is a unique juice drink with real fruit chunks inside
  • Refreshing drink for the summer heat
  • Guarantees that it will bring you a refreshing taste and many health benefits
1
Add to wishlistShare

DESCRIPTION

  • Rani is a unique juice drink with real fruit chunks inside
  • Refreshing drink for the summer heat
  • Guarantees that it will bring you a refreshing taste and many health benefits

Ingredients

Water Sugar Pineapple Juice (25%) (Reconstituted From Pineapple Dices Pineapple Puree Pineapple Juice Concentrate) Apple Puree (2%) Stabilizers (412466) Acidity Regulators (330331(iii)) And Antioxidant (300). Contains Permitted Natural Colour (160a(i)) And Added Pineapple Flavour (Nature-identical Flavouring Substances).total Fruit Juice Content In The Beverage Is 27%

Additives

No Artificial Colour or Preservatives

Package Type

Can

Flavor

Pineapple

Product Subtype

Juice

Nutrition facts

Per100PortionType
Average Nutritional Value Per 100g
Energyinkcal
47kcal
EnergyinkJ
196.64kJ
Carbohydrates
11.7g
Sugar
9.8g
Protein
0.3g
Fat
0.1g
Fibre
0.0g
Sodium
<41mg
Cholesterol
0.0g

*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs

INFORMATION

Storage Condition

Keep it refrigerated

Brand Message

Rani is a brand of fruit-based juice beverages manufactured by ACCBC and primarily sold in the Middle East..

Safety warning

Do not consume it if the seal is broken