Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea 30g

Origin:France By Carrefour Be the first to review this product

Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g
Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g
Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g
Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g

CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G

CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
  • 13.60 AED
  • Pack size: 30g
  • France
  • In Stock

    Select Quantity Close

    Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea 30g

    Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea ...

FREE Delivery on orders of Groceries above 100 AED Food Items

Groceries delivery charges

We will be delivering all areas in Dubai soon! For now, please check eligibility of your delivery area.

Delivery of Food & Groceries is 15.00 AED if your order value is below 100.00 AED
Delivery of Food & Groceries is free if your order value exceeds 100.00 AED
Add to List
  • More about this item

    Carrefour Organic Infusion Mint
  • Ingredients & Nutrition facts

    Ingredients

    Organic Mint Leaves 70% , Organic Thyme Leaves 30%.

    Nutrition facts

    Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g
    Energyinkcal 453Kcal
    EnergyinkJ 1895Kj
    Protein 12g
    Carbohydrates 62g
    Sugar 23g
    Fat 16g
    Fibre 5.6g
    Sodium less than 0.1mg

    Nutrition

    Vitamins B1, B2, B6 And B9.
  • How to use

    Storage conditions

    Keep Away From Moisture And Heat

    Preparation and usage

    Pour The Contents Of The Stick Into A Cup. Pour 10Cl Of Hot Non-Boiling Eayu Reuer Delicately. Good Tasting

  • Customer Reviews

      Leave your review

      Your Rating*

    Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.