Nestle Cerelac Broccoli Parsnip Apple And Pear Puree 90g
AED 6.50(Inc. VAT)
- Premium quality baby food rich in proteins minerals and vitamins.
- This wholesome food for babies is 100% natural and organic.
- It has no artificial preservatives and additives.
- The baby food is a combination of organically grown cereal.
- The baby food is high in proteins for the development of the body.
- The baby food is enriched with vitamins and minerals
Developed by Henri Nestlé to reduce infant mortality in the 1860s he invented Infant Cereals using existing nutritional science and technology. The first product was called Farine Lactée and is believed to have saved the life of a premature baby boy named Wanner. By 1874 these infant cereals were sold in 18 countries. In the same year vitamins were added. By 1948 they were marketed across the world. The brand was first registered in 1949. It contains most of the growth nutrition that is necessary for the baby at all development phases from 6 months onwards. It also has iron and essential minerals as Calcium Vitamin D protein Zinc Vitamin A Vitamin C Omega 3 and Omega 6 along with 18 important nutrients.
Store unopened at room temperature or in the fridge. Refrigerate within1 hour after opening. Use within 1 day.