More from Greenfield
Greenfield Japanese Sencha Green Tea 25 Tea Bags
Pack size : 25 Tea Bags
AED 12.30(Inc. VAT)
Only 8 left!
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
- Japanese green tea from Fukuoka province
- It is made using a special technology for a few days before harvesting, tea bushes are shaded with a reed or bamboo coating to enhance the aromatic properties of the tea
- The collected tea leaves are not dried, as is customary in other tea countries, but are steamed and slightly flattened, so the finished sencha looks like sharp green needles
- And the climatic conditions of the country, the island location of plantations, the peculiarities of the soil, give tea an original complex flavour bouquet
- Japanese Sencha is an unusual tea, it clearly has a delicate creamy taste and a light aroma of the sea - this is how salty surf can smell
Get it delivered by:
In a cool dry place
Our focus is primarily on sourcing and distributing FMCG products in the food, beverage and the household and personal care segments of the market. Founded at the tip of Africa, we move product in to, and off the continent. We truly believe that great brands should not have boundaries, and that everyone should have an equal chance of experiencing them. Hence, we too are a global player, without boundaries to hinder us – or our international growth strategy.