More from Colgate
Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Repair And Prevent Toothpaste 75ml
Pack size : 75ml
AED 32.35(Inc. VAT)
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
- Instant and lasting sensitivty relief.
- Repair & Prevent Pro-argin ™ Technology.
- Long lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- Helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Repair and Prevent Toothpaste provides instant and lasting sensitivity relief. 1. Seals & Repairs. Pro-argin™ technology helps to seal and repair the sensitive areas of teeth. Sealed channels protect against painful stimuli cause by hot, cold or sweet.2. Prevent sensitivity coming back. Sealed channels protect against pain for instant relief, and with regular use provide lasting protection to prevent sensitivity from coming back. 3. Helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession. Gum recession can expose the channels that lead to tooth's nerves and increase your chances of sensitivity pain. With regular use, it helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession, addressing a key cause of sensitivity.
Calcium Carbonate● Aqua● Sorbitol● Arginine● Sodium Lauryl Sulfate● Aroma● Sodium Monofluorophosphate● Cellulose Gum● Sodium Bicarbonate● Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate● Sodium Saccharin● Benzyl Alcohol● Xanthan Gum● Limonene● CI 77891.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight
The Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Repair And Prevent Toothpaste White 75ml is a specially formulated toothpaste designed to provide relief for sensitive teeth. It helps repair and prevent tooth sensitivity while also helping to whiten teeth. This toothpaste is gentle on the enamel and gums, making it suitable for daily use. With regular use, it helps to strengthen the teeth and prevent future sensitivity.
Do not swallow - spit and rinse after use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if sensitivity persists. Children 6 years and younger should only use a pea sized amount, and be supervised by an adult to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Use top of the cap to open safety seal