More from Close Up
Closeup Milk Calcium Toothpaste 125ml
Pack size : 125ml
AED 17.75(Inc. VAT)
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Discover stronger teeth and a brighter smile with Closeup Milk Calcium Toothpaste.
- With Milk calcium nutrient being a core factor in its formulation this toothpaste provides your teeth with protection against tooth decay cavities and plaque by restoring essential calcium and mineral nutrients and strengthening the enamel for naturally protected teeth and gums.
- Closeup Milk Calcium multi-action toothpaste gives your mouth a deep clean by combining the power of mouthwash micro-whiteners vitamin and fluoride leaving it feeling healthier and refreshed.
- Closeup Milk Calcium toothpaste comprises of a gel filling that gives your mouth a boost of long-lasting freshness and fluoride an extremely effective teeth whitening agent for whiter teeth and a healthy smile.
- Closeup and dentists recommend brushing at least twice a day - morning and evening - to keep your teeth in great condition and your breath smelling fresh.
- Through innovative products ranging from anti-bac protection natural whitening stain removal and all around oral care Closeup aims to provide unmatched freshness that empowers everyone with the confidence to get close as it fights for a world that is free to love.
Sorbitol● Aqua (Water). Hydrated Silica● Sodium Lauryl Sulfate● Peg-32● Aroma (Flavour)● Cellulose Gum● Sodium Fluoride● Sodium Saccharin● Trisodium Phosphate● Hydrolyzed Milk Protein● Tocopheryl Acetate● Eugenol● Ci 74160● Ci77891.
Closeup Milk Calcium Toothpaste is a specially formulated toothpaste that helps strengthen teeth and protect against cavities. It is enriched with milk calcium, which helps to remineralize and repair tooth enamel. This toothpaste also provides long-lasting freshness and fights bad breath, leaving your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. It is suitable for daily use and is a great addition to your oral care routine.
Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.