More from Amora
Amora French Fries Sauce 260g
Pack size : 260g
AED 15.20(Inc. VAT)
Only 4 left!
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
- This tasty and spicy sauce will delight your fries and awaken your taste buds
- The ultimate french fries
- Its cap designed to always stay clean will preserve all its flavour
- With Amora variety sauces give flavour to your everyday dishes with ease
- Their creamy textures and balanced flavours will enhance each of your meals for the pleasure of the whole family
Get it delivered by:
Average Nutritional Value Per 100g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Water● Rapeseed Oil● Sugar● Alcohol Vinegar● Modified Corn Starch● Mustard (Water● Mustard Seeds ● Alcohol Vinegar● Salt● Flavors● Spices)● Egg Yolk ● Salt● Skimmed Milk Powder● Spices● Aroma● Onion● Acidifiers: Citric Acid And Lactic Acid● Parsley● Thickener: Xanthan Gum● Preservative: Sorbic Acid● Antioxidant: Calcium Disodium Edta
Store ar ambient temperature before opening. Store in the fridge after opening.
Amora Foods Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 24 May 2018. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies Chennai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1000000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1000000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Amora Foods Private Limited's Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Amora Foods Private Limited are Venkadesh Jeyasubramanian and Hemalatha Manu Anand.