More from Dove
Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Cream Bar 125g
Pack size : 125g
AED 7.70(Inc. VAT)
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
United States Of America
- Wondering how to refresh your skin and keep it smooth and nourished at the same time? The shower is a great place to kick-start your day with a boost of freshness, but we think that skin cleansing can also be an opportunity to help keep your skin happy and hydrated
- That's why we've created Dove Go Fresh, a range of skin cleansing products designed to leave you and your skin feeling refreshed, nourished and hydrated
- And Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar does all that with the lively scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena
- Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar combines our gentle cleansers with 1/4 moisturizing cream to deliver skin-natural nutrients while you cleanse and leave you with soft, smooth skin
- At the same time, the vibrant scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena gives you and your skin a gentle awakening, leaving you with the feeling that your skin has just had a refreshing drink
- Dove is the No.1 Brand recommended by dermatologists in India
- For best results, lather up your Dove Beauty Bar and massage the smooth, creamy lather over your face and body before rinsing thoroughly
- For soft, smooth hands, you can also enjoy regular hand-washing throughout the day with your Dove bar
- Soap may dry out your hands, but the classic moisturizing formula of Dove bars will leave skin softer, smoother and more glowing
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate● Stearic Acid● Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate● Sodium Stearate● Water● Sodium Isethionate● Lauric Acid● Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate● Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate● Fragrance● Dipropylene Glycol● Sodium Chloride● Tetrasodium Etidronate● Tetrasodium EDTA● Red 33● Titanium Dioxide.
All Skin Types
Wet product with water, apply directly to the skin, lather and rinse with water.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight
Dove is a personal care brand owned by Unilever originating in the united states. Dove products are manufactured in Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Russia, and the united states. The products are sold in more than 150 countries and are offered for both women, men, and babies. Dove's logo is a silhouette profile of the brand's namesake bird. Vincent Lamberti was granted the original patents related to the manufacturing of dove in the 1950s, while he worked for lever brothers.
For external use only