More from Samyang
Samyang Seafood Flavour Party Ramen Noodles 125g
Pack size : 125g
AED 5.60(Inc. VAT)
Get it within 60 Mins
Get it by Today 4 PM - 6 PM
Sold& Delivered by
- Seafood party ramen is ramen with a spicy twist.
- It is must-have seafood ramen for all spice lovers.
- It is non-vegetarian korean ramen.
- It contains seafood that is paired with a spicy sauce.
- It is a perfect mix of hot red peppers based.
- These flavours meld together to create a unique taste.
- It has a very earthy taste with spicy notes
Average Nutritional Values Per Portion
Average Nutritional value per 100g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Wheat Flour● Refined Palm Oil● Modified Tapioca Starch● Modified Potato Starch● Refined Salt● Glycerin● Soybean Oil● Guar Gum● Acidity Regulator● Sodium Carbonate
Store in a cool dry place
Samyang Food was founded in September 15, 1961 by Jeon Jung Yoon. In 1963, Samyang Food debuted the first Korean instant noodle. In the early 1970s, Samyang Food converted a 20 km2 Daegwallyeong forest into a grassland to raise livestock In the 1980s, Samyang Food began producing other products such as snacks, dairy products, and sauces. The demand for instant noodles in Korea increased, followed by increasing exports to Japan and the United States. In 1989, allegations arose that Samyang used unsafe industrial oil in their noodles. Although ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing, this scandal harmed the company's reputation, and contributed to ending its dominance in instant noodle market