Shan Pulao Biryani Mix 50g
AED 4.15 (Inc. VAT)
• It has an exotic taste that is sure to add a dash of flavour to the biryani you cook at home
• Add a generous splash of stokes to spice up any recipe
• Made from the finest ingredients to give you a rich flavour
• Perfect ally to make wholesome yet yummy food
• Filled with goodness that satisfies your taste buds
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Cumin, Bayleaf, Brown Cardamom, Cinnamon, Carom, Green Cardamom, Clove, Red Chili, Cane Sugar, Coriander, Turmeric, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Natural, Artificial Food Flavour (Saffron, Screw Pine), Silicon Dioxide(Anticaking Agent).
1. Add meat, garlic paste, ginger paste, shah pilau biryani mix and water (beef/goat/lamb 2 cups, chicken 1 cup). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender (about 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot). <br/> 2. Stir in yoghurt and keep aside. <br/> 3. Separately: in 15 cups/3 litres of boiling water, stir in 2 tablespoons of shah salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.<br/> 4. Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry over it. Top with remaining rice. Sprinkle food colour if desired. <br/> 5. Heat oil and fry the onion until golden and pour evenly over rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10minutes) mix before serving.
May contain traces of sulphite, sesame, mustard, gluten and treenuts.