Fat Daddios Round Fluted Tart Pan 9.5x1in.
AED 49.00(Inc. VAT)
Whether you are baking a fruit tart or a savory quiche, or even a pie, these are the fluted pans preferred by professionals worldwide. Anodized aluminum is the reason your tarts will bake evenly, cool faster, creating a firm and flaky crust every time. The removable bottom makes it easy to display and serve your tart.
With its ideal baking surface and durability, Fat Daddios bakeware became the preferred baking pans of the professional bakers, decorators, chefs, commercial bakeries, and a lot more.
Advantages of Using Anodized Aluminum Cake Pans:
• Even wall thickness for perfect heat distribution
• No extra metals means NO overbaking
• Heats faster and cools quicker
• Seamless design will never rust, flake, peel, or chip
• Perfectly straight sides
• Anodizing Safe-Seal for a thicker, safer and more versatile baking surface
• Anodized bakeware allows you to bake a wider variety of ingredients like citrus fruits and tomato-based foods and sauces
• Anodizing is not a coating. It’s an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, CFC’s, PTFE’s, or PFOA’s.
For more than 40 years, Fat Daddio's has been known for manufacturing anodized aluminum bakeware products such as professional cake pans and baking tools; and which had become the standard for commercial bakeries, professional bakers, and decorators; and pastry chefs worldwide.