Bakery Products Baked & Ready That Makes You Drool
Who does not like waking up and enjoying the smell of bakeries, hot, baked, and right out of the oven? Snapping a delicious bite with the aroma of it alongside some beverages to drink. We are all guilty of this pleasure, having sweets when we should not, but the next time you head out to buy some groceries from Carrefour, or you swipe online to purchase some dairy products, milk, wraps, fruits & vegetables, and some daily needs, make sure to get some bakery products with you.
How to make donuts in an air fryer at home?
We all love to grab some donuts on the way and have them with hot chocolate or a cup of cappuccino, but today we will share with you a healthy version that you can make at home with an air fryer, and with ingredients available at Carrefour UAE!
You would need:
- Half a cup of fresh milk
- Half a cup of sugar
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 small pieces of melted butter
- 1 packet of active dry yeast
Air frying the donuts:
- Start by melting the butter and heating the milk until it's warm.
- In a small bowl add the milk together with a tablespoon of sugar, and the packet of yeast, mix them, and leave them to rest for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl whisk the egg with butter, and the remaining sugar, and add as well 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- In a third bowl mix the flour and salt, whisk them together then add slowly add the sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla mixture, after that whisk in the first mixture in the small bowl of yeast and milk, whisk all together, and add any remaining ingredients.
- Once the mixture is well mixed, move it to a surface and start kneading the dough, then let the dough rest to rise in a bowl covered for at least 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle then use a circle doughnut cutter, and punch out the doughnuts, for holes.
- Spray the inside of your air fryer with a non-stick frying oil spray or use a baking sheet.
- Leave the doughnuts to rest again and rise for 1 hour or more.
- Add the doughnuts to the air fryer, make sure that they do not touch each other, and air fry them for 6 - 8 minutes at 180 ° C. Check them they should have a golden color, if they do not then add them for a couple of minutes more.
- Take the doughnuts out of the air fryer and place them on a platter or donuts rack, let them cool then add your selected sauce or glazing, you could sparkle them with cinnamon and sugar or mix a drizzle of vanilla with some cream and put it on top, the glazing flavor is totally up to you!
Enjoy your doughnuts guilt-free as you just avoided a great amount of oil and calories, and get all the products you need through your online shopping address Carrefour UAE