More from Eastern
Eastern Barbecue Spices 170g
Pack size : 170g
AED 12.50(Inc. VAT)
Only 3 left!
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
- This spice mix can be used for seasoning food before cooking or sprinkled over cooked meats for a final touch.
- Add a generous splash of stokes to spice up any recipe.
- Made from the finest ingredients to give you a rich flavour.
- Perfect ally to make wholesome yet yummy food.
- Filled with goodness that satisfies your taste buds
Get it delivered by:
Today 2 PM - 4 PM
Cumin● Ginger● Cardamom● Cinnamon
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight
Established in 1983 today Eastern has the finest grip on the Indian spice market( a feat achieved with the hard work of Mr. M. E. Meeran). Take a moment and dive into the history of being India’s No.1 Spice Exporter. 1983 Eastern set up its full-fledged spice factory and Coffee powder manufacturing facility in Adimali the leading spice producing district in Kerala. 1985 with the expansion of business to neighbouring districts and a steady increase in demand of Eastern spices the range of ‘Blended Spices’ were introduced. These were instant hits among the Malayali population. The Eastern Chicken Masala Eastern Meat Masala and Eastern Sambhar Masala marked the beginning of Eastern’s innovative food products. Eastern Condiments Private Limited was incorporated in 1989
Do not consume it if the seal is broken