More from Dettol
Dettol Sensitive Antibacterial Liquid Hand Wash 200ml
Pack size : 200ml
AED 16.20(Inc. VAT) 16% OFF
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
- Big goals and dreams always require better strength and protection from illness-causing germs
- Dettol sensitive handwash makes sure you always stay healthy by giving you 100% better germ protection
- The hand wash combines Dettol's trusted germ protection with lavender and white musk fragrance to protect your hands and keep them moisturized and soft
- Dettol handwash liquid maintains the ph of your skin leaving the skin smoother and healthier with every hand wash
- The liquid handwash is enriched with moisturizers and is free of TCC and triclosan to keep your family healthy and hygienic
- Also explore Dettol's products range like – liquid handwash refill liquid handwash soaps antibacterial and skincare bar soaps multipurpose home cleaners floor cleaners disinfectant spray sanitizer hand sanitizer shower gel body wash bathroom cleaners kitchen cleaners cleaning triggers surface and personal disinfectant wipes and air fresheners
- Now let's pledge towards a better tomorrow by washing hands and keeping our surroundings clean with Dettol
Aqua● Sodium laureth sulfate● Cocamidopropyl Betaine● Glycerine● Sodium Chloride● Glycol Stearate● Salicylic acid● Polyquaternium-7● Parfum● Chloroxylenol● Tetrasodium EDTA● Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene copolymer● Citric acid● Sodium Hydroxide● Methylchloroisothiazolinone● Methylisothiazolinone● Cl 17200.
Turn the pump to open. Wet hands and pump twice in to your hands. Rub hands together for at least 30 seconds ensuring total coverage with lather, not forgetting nails and thumbs.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight
Dettol is a brand of cleaning supplies and disinfectant and antiseptic introduced in 1932 and the manufacturer owned by the British company Reckitt. In Germany it is sold under the name Sagrotan. Prior to 2002 some Dettol products were branded Dettox.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If persistent irritation occurs, seek medical attention.