Reasons to buy
Creating distinctive stories with DSLR quality photos and Full HD movies is easier than you think with the 18 Megapixel EOS 4000D. Share instantly and shoot remotely via your compatible smartphone with Wi-Fi* and the Canon Camera Connect app
Easily capture stunning images, with natural background blur, even in tricky light, with an 18 Megapixel sensor that has up to 19x more surface area than many smartphones
instantly transfer photos and movies to your smart device, for easy sharing on social media or irista cloud backup, and shoot remotely with Wi-Fi * and the Canon Connect app.
Just frame and shoot for great results with Scene Intelligent Auto. Enjoy guided Live View shooting with Creative Auto mode and add unique finishes with Creative Filters.
Easily capture stunning images, with natural background blur,
- Resolution in megapixels
- Sensor type
- Image stabilizer
- Image formats supported
- " JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.30 compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0), RAW: RAW (14bit, Canon original RAW 2nd edition),"
- Camera type
- Image sensor size
- Crop Sensor
- Compatible memory cards
- SD card, SDHC card or SDXC card
- White balance
- Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Self timer (2s, 10s, 10s + continuous shots 2-10)
- Shooting modes
- Available range varies by shooting mode)
- GPS - satellite
- Photo effects
- " Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined (x3"
- Scene modes
- " Scene Intelligent Auto, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Food, Night Portrait, Program AE , Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual, Movie Mode"
- Screen size in Inches
- Vari-angle LCD display
- Light exposure correction
- +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- ISO sensitivity
- AUTO(100-6400), 100-6400 in 1-stop increments ISO can be expanded to H: 12800 1
- Light exposure modes
- Auto: In 1-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when focus is achieved.
- Light metering
- Evaluative metering (315 zones)
- ISO sensitivity - min
- ISO sensitivity - max
- Battery technology
- " 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10"
- Power source type
- 3 pin type Power adapter
- Focus adjustment
- "Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor Via live view on LCD screen: "
- Auto focusing modes
- AI Focus (Switches between One-Shot AF and AI SERVO AF automatically)
- Wifi connectivity
Ports & interfaces
- USB version
- Hi-Speed USB only
- Flash range - wide
- " up to 17mm focal length (35mm equivalent: 28mm)"
- Flash range - tele
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters)
- Flash modes
- " Auto, Manual Flash On/off"
- Maximum video resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps)
- Video recording
- Type of HD technology
- " MOV (Video: H.264 inter frame (IPB), Sound: Linear PCM, recording level can be manually adjusted by user)"
- Fastest camera shutter speed
- " 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb "
Leave your review