APTAMIL APTAJUNIOR EASY PACK 900G
- 59.35 AED
Select Quantity Close
Aptamil Junior 3 Growing Up Milk 900g
More about this itemAptamil Junior 3 is a scientifically advanced nutritious Growing Up milk based on more than 40 years of research in Holland. It is specially designed to tailor to your child's nutritional needs during the most intense and rapid period of growth between the ages 1 and 3. Aptamil Junior 3 with Pronutra contains a unique blend of Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D and other essential nutrients, which boost your child's immune system and support their healthy cognitive, visual, and bone development. Aptamil Junior 3 Growing Up Milk complements your child's mixed, balanced diet.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Skimmed milk (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils(Palm oil, Sunflower oil, Low Erucic acidRapeseed oil), Demineralized whey (from cow'smilk), Dietary fibres (Galacto- oligosaccharide(from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide),Lactose (from cow's milk), Whey proteinconcentrate (cow's milk), tri Calcium Phosphate,DHA (from fish oil), Calcium carbonate (calciumsource), tri Potassium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, triSodium citrate, Soy lecithin (emulsifier57.2g/100kg), Magnesium chloride, Cholinechloride, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate,Flavouring (Vanillin 30.0g/100kg), Ferroussulphate, Zinc sulphate, DL- -tocopherylacetate, Nicotinamide, Maltodextrin,Pteroylmonoglumatic acid, Cupric sulphate,DL- -tocopherol, Retinyl palmitate, CalciumD-pantothenate, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol,Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxin hydrochloride,Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide,Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 63kcal EnergyinkJ 265kj Protein 2.2g per 100ml Carbohydrates 7.4g Fat 2.8g Fibre 1.2g
How to use
- Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)- Do not refrigerate- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Each pack of Aptamil Junior 3 has a scoop inside for preparation
2. Add 6 scoops (29.4g) of powder to 180ml of previously boiled water, lukewarm or cold, to prepare one feed of 200ml.
• Growing-up milk for toddlers
• Nutritionally tailored whole milk-based formula
• Powder milk with Pronutra
• Enriched with prebiotics, LCPs, iron, & vitamins A, C, D for stronger immunity and optimal development
• Active progression
• Nourishing complement to a toddler's diet
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 3, suitable for ages 1 to 3 years
• Size: 900g
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour. - Always discard unfinished feeds- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.