BEBELAC FL INFANT FPRMULA 400G
- 36.20 AED
Select Quantity Close
Bebelac Lactose Free Milk 400g
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Glucosesyrup, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, low erusic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Caseinate (from cow's milk), tri sodium citrate, tri Potassium citrate, tri calciumphosphate, Magnesium chloride, di Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Potassium chloride, Calcium carbonate, DHA (from fish oil), Soy lecithin (emulsifier 189g/100kg), L-Cysteine hydrocholride, Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, DL-a tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine-5' monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Adenosine-5â€™ monophosphate, lnosine-5' monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Guanosine-5' monophosphate sodium salt, D-Biotin, Cupric Sulphate, Pteroylmonoglumatic acid, Manganese sulphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Riboflavin, DL-Î±-tocopherol, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
Energyinkcal 66 kcal per 100ml EnergyinkJ 275kj per 100ml Protein 1.3g per 100ml Carbohydrates 7.3g per 100ml
NutritionBebelac Lactose Free is an infant formula for babies who are intolerant towards (cannot digest) lactose – the natural sugar found in breastmilk and many other baby formulas. Consult your pediatrician before using this product.Product Features:- Infant formula milk- Suitable from birth up to 6 months- For infants who are sensitive to Lactose- Baby Food Stage: Stage 1- Size: 400g
How to use
Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)
Do not refrigerate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
Always discard unfinished feeds
Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.