Bebelac Anti Regurgitation Milk Powder 400g
Lactose (From Cow’s Milk), Skimmed Milk (Cow’s Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Maltodextrin, Locust Bean Gum (3. 64g/100kg), Calcium Carbonate, Dha (From Fish Oil), L-cysteine Hydrochloride, L-ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin (Emuslifier 44. 4g/100kg), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous Sulfate, Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Dl-a Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-carnitine, Cupric Sulphate, Pteroylmonoglumatic Acid, Calcium D-pantothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dl-a-tocopherol, D-biotin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytomenadione and Sodium Selenite.
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius).