Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Carrefouruae.com, this website (the “Website”) is provided by Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC (“We” or “US”) as a service to our customers.
Please note that your use of the Website service constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website.
It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this Website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use this Website.
All the Information (as defined below) provided must be accurate. Providing any inaccurate Information constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) requested.
If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we may reject or cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized; the order information is verified for accuracy.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled due to limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our relevant department.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
You are prohibited from violating the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
(a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access;
(b) attempting to probe, scan or test the exposure of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing;
(d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate such violations and prosecute users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from us on this Website.
Access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repair, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
The Website can be used only by persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are incompetent to contract are not eligible to use the Website. If your age is below that of 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users/members. We reserve the right to terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if We discovers that you are under the age of 18 years.
The Website cannot be accessed to persons whose registration has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. Those who choose to access this Website from outside the United Arab Emirates are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within the UAE and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside its jurisdiction.
We assume no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or account. Any suspicious activities on your account shall be notified to us by contacting us immediately through the address provided below. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product and pricing information by the Website. We cannot confirm the price of a product except after ordering. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, We shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
In the event that the Website accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email. The payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
Sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to maintain the fact of being the lowest price provider in the United Arab Emirates, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. Further, description/performance of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write-up provided against each product is not that of ours and subject to change without prior notice.
All customers will be charged in UAE Dirham (PayPal in USD) and differences between approximation in any foreign currency and actual billing price on the customer's credit card bill is probably attributable to different credit card companies charging different exchange rates.
Redemption of carrefouruae.com coupon (Where Applicable)
In the event that a customer is allowed to redeem a carrefouruae.com coupon through the Website, that coupon will be redeemed for full amount only, and no partial redemption is allowed.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Limitations on quantities available for purchase inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud are some situations that may result in the order being cancelled, additional verifications or information may be requested before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit/debit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
Once the order leaves our logistics center, you will be notified by sms with your shipment tracking number.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are present at time of delivery.
Cancellations by the Customer
If cancellation notice from your side is duly received by us and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to your credit/debit card.
Orders that are cancelled after they have been shipped are subject to a AED 40 cancellation fee to be deducted from your refund for shipping and processing. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Quantity Limits and Dealer Sales
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from carrefouruae.com for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party.
Credit/Debit Card Information
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the Credit/Debit Card or, in such case the transaction is accepted, cancel the transaction, at our sole discretion, as part of our own fraud detection program.
The Credit/Debit card details provided by you for benefiting from the services on the Website will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a Credit/Debit card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit card. The said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any Credit/Debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
We reserve the right to recover the cost of products, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When you visit the Website or send emails to the Website, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
As a customer, you agree and confirm on the following:
1. There will be optional extended warranty on products sold by us. Should there be any problems with the product, it is the choice of the customer to contact the manufacturer's local agent or any other trained person to repair the product or any Carrefour hypermarket branches in the UAE. All products shipped by us have gone through our own quality control checkpoints and are deemed to be functional when shipped.
2. All electronic items shipped are designed to work on 220-240V. If you do not have facilities to operate on this electricity voltage, then use of the equipment is at your own risk. We will not accept back any products that have been damaged due to use with faulty electrical sources. Please check the owners’ manual before use to see if your product meets the local requirements required for safe operation.
3. In the event of a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
All orders are shipped out by courier or supplier deliveries. Delivery is normally door-to-door but there may be instances where this is not possible due to courier company limitations or local laws.
4. You will provide correct information requested from your side. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true, we have the right, in our sole discretion to reject the registration and ban you from using the services of the Website.
5. That you are transacting through this Website at your sole risk.
6. That correct and proper address at which delivery of the product ordered by you shall be provided by you. If a recipient's address is found to be incomplete or incorrect, we may attempt to find the correct address and to complete the delivery, but we assume no responsibility for our inability to complete delivery under such circumstances. If the address is incorrect, or if delivery can't be completed, then a surcharge for extra cost will be imposed to the customer.
7. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
Display of Products
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Shipping costs will be calculated as followed:
Weight and size of the product.
The location you are shipping to (also called the destination) all orders are shipped out by courier or supplier deliveries. Delivery is normally door-to-door but there may be instances where this is not possible due to courier company limitations or local laws.
Delivery fees for food items and non-food items will both be applicable for one order if both types of items are included in that order.
Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
We may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on the Website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service of the Website. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the local laws and regulations of the Emirate of Dubai. The Courts at Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of the Terms and Conditions.
Copyright & Trademark
Unless otherwise noted, all contents of the Website are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC/Majid Al Futtaim Retail LLC, or one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by the applicable laws.
We and our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us/our affiliates. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose.
Our names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC/Majid Al Futtaim Retail LLC. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, We and our affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and/or the applicable laws.
These Terms and Conditions is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website. We may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny your access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to us. Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions by either you or us you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. Our right to any feedback shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions. Any such termination of these Terms and Conditions shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, agents or suppliers shall not be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, including without limitation damages for loss of profit, accuracy of results, loss of data, work stoppage, or computer failure. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these Terms and Conditions is it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
Though we make sure that the delivery of purchased products shall be delivered on time. No claim, penalties, refunds or part refund against us in case of delays in delivery or error in delivery. Although We aim to offer you the best service possible, If a fault occurs in our services you should report it immediately to the Customer Services by phone at 800 7 3232 and we will attempt to correct the fault within reasonable time.
The product details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy advice may change from time to time.
Therefore, we highly recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase and not rely on information provided on the website.
Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not represent or warrant that the information contained in this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We are not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to your use of this website.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website sites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Carrefouruae.com Refund Policy:
a. The decision on refund will vary on case to case basis and there will be certain criteria’s for that:
Dead on arrival.
Unable to procure products: a reasonable time of 7 – 10 days from the date of authorization has to be given
Unable to repair the product.
Lost in deliveries.
b. If the product is not available then a full refund will be made to the customer. The refund will be made in next billing cycle.
c. Refund is allowed only once duly approved by after sales service team of Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC.
d. The product refund is applicable in the case product is malfunctioning and not repairable.
e. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC will affect the refund on receiving the unit back.
f. The product will be refunded at the same price as it was sold to you. .
g. The settlement of the refund will only be affected once the bank has refunded the money which is next billing cycle from the date of application of refund.
h. Refund will be made through the credit/debit card only for Online Credit Card Payment.
i. Refund will be made ONLY at store level for Cash on Delivery.
j. Refund will be made through the PayPal account for PayPal payment.
1. The After Sales Service Office is the sole reference for any claim of exchange, refund or repair.
2. Any items to be exchanged, refunded or repaired must be presented with the Order Confirmation and the Original Delivery Note as proof of purchase. No exchange, refund or repair will be considered without it.3. Any items to be exchanged, refunded or repaired may be returned in any Hypermarket in the UAE .Notwithstanding the terms and conditions herein, items shall be exchanged, refunded or repaired at the sole discretion of Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC.
Exchange or Refund
1. Items to be exchanged or refunded must be presented with their complete box “as new” with inside packing, and all accessories sealed (i.e. in re-sellable condition).
2. Items may only be exchanged or refunded if they are returned within 7 days from purchase or delivery date.
3. Mobile phones, laptop computers, electronic tables, hygienic items (such as beard or hair care items), consumable items (such as DVDs, CDS, tapes), watches and jewelry are not subject to any exchange or refund, unless they are found defective and returned within 7 days from the purchase or delivery date. For the avoidance of doubt, Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC shall, at its sole discretion, have the final say on whether the items are truly found defective.
4. Refunds shall be made in the same manner in which the purchase of the item was made. For the avoidance of doubt, items that were purchased in cash shall be refunded in cash while items purchased by credit/debit card shall be refunded to the same credit/debit card.
5. Home delivery items may only be refunded if the event of non-delivery, and upon the supplier’s written confirmation of such non-delivery.
6. Installed items are not subject to any exchange or refund.
1. Items found defective after 7 days from purchase or delivery date will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions or warranty, if applicable.
2. Items to be repaired are at the sole discretion of Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC. For the avoidance of doubt, Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC may reasonably decide not the repair the items.
3. Items may be repaired in no less than 30 days from the return date. In the event that the items are not repaired after 30 days from the return date, then the customer may receive an exchange voucher for the amount paid subject to the exchange conditions set out above. For the avoidance of doubt, the item shall not be refunded.
4. Accessories (such as batteries, chargers, brushes) are not subject to any repairs and are not under warranty.
5. Home delivery items (such as TVs, Home Theatres and Big Appliances) are entitled to onsite maintenance subject to the supplier’s services.
When a product at the time of picking is out of stock, Carrefour will choose an alternative. If the price of the new product is higher, you will not be charged extra & if it's less, you'll pay the smaller amount.
Please note that the "Allow Substitute" option is based on the customer's consent during checkout.
100 AED OFF Online Promo Code - TAKE20:
Discount to apply on below purchases:
- 20 AED off on first order above 200 AED
- 30 AED off on second order above 200 AED
- 50 AED off on third order above 200 AED
Promo Code (TAKE20) T&Cs:
1. Offer is valid on online groceries orders place by max 8th August.
2. Once order is placed and delivered, customer will receive the second promo code by email by 10th August to be utilized in on the second grocery order..
3. Customer will be notified on when to receive the 3rd voucher post placing the second online order..
Carrefouruae.com LLC, P.O Box No: 22797 Dubai
Tel: 800 7 3232
Corporate Details of Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC:
Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC is a Limited Liability Company, incorporated under the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the local laws of the Emirate of Dubai