Advanced four-line scientific calculator, with higher-level maths and science functionality, is ideal for computer science and engineering courses in which graphing technology may not be permitted.One- and two- variable statistics.MultiView™ display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen.Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes.
Choose from three solvers: numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations.Display a defined function in a tabular form.Determine the numeric derivative and integral for real functions.Perform vectors and matrices using a vector and matrix entry window.
View multiple calculations at the same time :-
Compare results and explore patterns on-screen with the MultiView™ display, which supports up to four lines.
See math exactly as it appears in textbooks :-
See math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions exactly the way they appear in textbooks — no need to adapt to a technical syntax; also provides quick access to frequently used functions.
Built-in solvers :-
Intuitive prompts allow one to easily solve numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations.
Explore (x,y) table of values;-
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
Easy-to-use mode menu:-
The menu is structured for easy, intuitive access to commands; select degrees/radians, floating/fix, Classic/MathPrint™ or number format.
• Review and edit previous entries via a scrollable home screen
• Paste inputs or outputs into new calculations
• MathPrint™ entry and output mode for viewing calculations in maths notation, including answers in terms of pi, square roots and fraction
• Three solvers – numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations
• Numeric derivative and integral for real functions
• Vectors and Matrices
• Symbolic notation of π
• Toggle key to change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation
• Stacked Fractions and fraction functions
• Fraction/decimal/percent conversions
• Change between improper fractions and mixed numbers
• Automatic simplification of fractions
• Random number and random integer generator
• Central MODE menu for selecting calculator mode settings
• Menu settings
• Functions accessed directly through keys or through pull-down menus
• Negation key
• One constant operator feature
• Combinations and permutations
• Logs and antilogs
• Convert angles from degrees to radians to grads
• %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, π, x!
• Fixed decimal capability
• (x,y) Table feature with Auto and Ask-x options
• Basic Data/List Editor with three lists
• List Formulas
• One- and two-variable statistics with permanent stat variable input storage
• EOS: (Equation Operating System)
• Nine physical constants
• Eighteen metric/English conversions
• Up to eight pending operations
• Up to 23 levels of parentheses
• Error recovery capability
• Auto Power Off
• Quick/easy reset of calculator via 2 key press or menu for exam purposes
• Seven memory variables (x,y,z,t,a,b,c)
• Scientific and engineering notation.