write The Rules of Photography- Brighter, wider and closer. See the world from new perspectives. Discover the unseen surprises and turn them into your treasured memories. The HUAWEI P30 is pushing the envelope of smartphone photography.
Super Camera System -Dare to Impress
The Leica Triple Camera System accommodates your photography to help see the world in its entirety. This super camera system with a 40 MP Super Sensing Camera, a 16 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens, and an 8 MP telephoto lens, gives you the freedom to capture the treasure and beauty of the world.
The Light Evolution
The colour sensing rule has been rewritten by HUAWEI from RGGB to RYYB for more light in all your images. The established cooperation among the HUAWEI SuperSpectrum sensor which contributes 40% increased light,1 ISP of Kirin 980 and the self-developed algorithm, provides a clear preservation of your memories during the day or night.
See the Unseen in the Dark.
See the splendor hidden in the night with up to ISO 204,800 on the HUAWEI P30. 2 Even in extreme dark situations, you are able to capture beautiful moments like a romantic candlelight dinner or fireflies dancing in the bushes.
Reveal Your Radiance
The 32MP front camera on the HUAWEI P30 will intelligently recognise you to produce expert selfies by contouring your face with accurate brightness and sharpness. Your selfies will glow with stunning detail, even in overexposed backlight or during a night party.
The 6.1’’ OLED HUAWEI Dewdrop display3 is precisely designed to provide you a broader and better viewing experience with vibrant colours shining in every way.
Intelligent Touch, Absolute Comfort
Hold the HUAWEI P30 comfortably with one hand, while a more advanced in-screen fingerprint sensor swiftly unlocks it.
The Duet of Power and Speed
Leap Towards the Future -The Kirin 980 is the world's first 7nm mobile process chipset with stronger performance and lower power consumption. This innovative chipset plus up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of memory storage,4 reveal a performance powerhouse in the HUAWEI P30.
Refuel in Minutes
Charging is no longer a hassle, but a painless task. Easily charge up your phone during breakfast or coffee break with the TÜV Safety Certified HUAWEI SuperCharge.
Share with OneHop
A simple tap from your HUAWEI P30 to the MateBook can send pictures, videos and documents in seconds. And, by just shaking and touching your phone to the MateBook, you can begin recording a 60s video of the laptop screen that will save to your phone. You can also copy and paste texts between devices easily as if they are working as one.5
- Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests compared to the sensor of HUAWEI P20 Pro.
- This feature will only be available after HOTA update.
- With a rounded corners design on the Dewdrop display, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.1 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller.)
- RAM and ROM may vary in different markets.
- These features are only supported on select HUAWEI MateBook devices with the PC Manager version 9.1 or above. For initial usage, the phone and PC should be paired via HUAWEI Share. Videos can only be transferred from mobile to PC. Text files include PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF. The files will be opened with Microsoft Office in PC and with WPS app in the phone. The copy and paste feature is available on limited applications between HUAWEI P30 and selected HUAWEI MateBook.