More from Camelcious
Camelicious Camel Milk 1l
Pack size : 1l
AED 16.60(Inc. VAT)
Only 3 left!
Get it within 60 Mins
Get it by Today 4 PM - 6 PM
Free deliveryabove AED 50 for groceries.
Sold& Delivered by
United Arab Emirates
- The Camelicious Camel Milk features essential proteins, vitamins, and carbohydrates required to survive in a hot desert area
- It also contains up to 50% lower fat content than cow's milk
- Packed with important nutrients like Calcium, Phosphorus, B Vitamins, Potassium and Vitamin D
- Excellent source of protein
- May prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures and even help you maintain a healthy weight
The Camelicious Camel Milk features essential proteins, vitamins, and carbohydrates required to survive in a hot desert area. It also contains up to 50% lower fat content than cow's milk.
Suitable for Freezing
Average Nutritional Value Per 100g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Keep it refrigerated
Preparation and usage
Ready to drink
Camelicious is whole camel milk powder. It’s 100% natural and contains no antibiotics, no hormones, is gluten-free and non-GMO. Our camels are grass fed with non-GMO feed. Their feed is regularly tested to protect against herbicides and the milk is regularly tested to ensure it is free of heavy metals and other environmental contaminants. Camel milk is a better nutritional option than cow milk, goat milk or sheep milk, and is a superior health choice to commercial nut and soy milks which contain many unhealthy additives, such as sugar, oil and binding gums. Camelicious is flash pasteurized. Flash pasteurization is a state-of-the-art technology which heats the milk enough to destroy the harmful bacteria while maintaining all of the nutritional properties and benefits.
Do not consume it when the seal is broken