More from Nature Valley
Nature Valley Almond Sweet And Salty Chewy Granola Bars 35g Pack of 6
Pack size : 35gx6
AED 17.60(Inc. VAT)
Get it by Tomorrow 2 PM - 4 PM
Sold& Delivered by
United States Of America
- Sweet and Salty bars come in both originals and minis, so you can pick the perfect amount of savoury sweetness.
- This tasty snack bar provides a perfect balance of savoury nuts and sweet granola.
- Stock up for a breakfast bar, an office snack or an on-the-go treat the whole family can enjoy! A portable snack perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail.
- At Nature Valley, we believe that what you put in is what you get out.
- So when you need to be great out there, you can rely on us for real energy, wherever and whenever you need it.
- The energy you can depend on
Average Nutritional Values Per Portion
Average Nutritional Value Per 100g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Almonds● Corn Syrup● Whole Grain Oats● Sugar● Rice Flour● Palm Kernel Oil● Vegetable Glycerine● Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds● Honey● Maltodextrin● Palm Oil● Mixed Tocopherols)● Fructose● Whey● Canola Oil● Salt● Soy Lecithin● Corn Starch● Barley Malt Extract● Baking Soda● Natural Flavour● Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)
Almond, Milk, Soy, Peanut
No artificial flavours and colours
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight
Nature Valley was established in 1973 with the introduction of granola cereal. There was just one problem: it wasn’t designed to be eaten outside. So we got to work creating the world’s first-ever granola bar. We don’t just offer one granola bar. We offer a full line of bars, snacks, and granola available on-the-go to inspire people to connect with nature. Because we don’t take the “nature” in our name lightly. In 2019 we began providing financial support to help farmers adopt regenerative agriculture practices in regions that supply our oats - and we continue to support eight oat farmers on their regenerative agriculture journey today. Why? Because we believe in preserving and protecting the land we live on.
Do not consume it if the seal is broken