More from Carrefour
Carrefour Bio 74% Cocoa Dark Chocolate 100g
Pack size : 100g
AED 7.55(Inc. VAT)
Get it by Tomorrow 12 PM - 2 PM
Free deliveryabove AED 75 for groceries.
Sold& Delivered by
- Bio-Organic Dark Chocolate is incredibly delicious.
- It is rich in cocoa and contains lower sugar than milk chocolates, thereby making it well suited for those looking to cut down on their sugar intake.
- Delicious snacking option for you and your family.
- You can enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea.
- Delicious biscuits have the right amount of carbs, protein, and a whole lot of flavour.
- Filled with goodness that satiates your taste buds
The Carrefour Bio Organic Dark Chocolate is incredibly delicious. It is rich in cocoa and contains lower sugar than milk chocolates, thereby making it well suited for those looking to cut down on their sugar intake.
Cocoa Paste● Sugar● Cocoa Butter● Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin● Vanilla Extract Cocoa: 74% Minimum Organic
Average Nutritional Value Per 20g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight
Carrefour was launched in the region in 1995 by UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim, which is the exclusive franchisee to operate Carrefour in over 30 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, and fully owns the operations in the region. Today, Majid Al Futtaim operates over 320 Carrefour stores in 16 countries, serving more than 750,000 customers daily and employing over 37,000 colleagues. Carrefour operates different store formats, as well as multiple online offerings to meet the growing needs of its diversified customer base. In line with the brand's commitment to providing the widest range of quality products and value for money, Carrefour offers an unrivalled choice of more than 500,000 food and non-food products, and a locally inspired exemplary customer experience to create great moments for everyone every day. Across Carrefour's stores, Majid Al Futtaim sources over 80% of the products offered from the region, making it a key enabler in supporting local producers, suppliers, families and economies.