• Fast & Free DeliveryFast & Free Delivery
  • Shop from over 1 million productsShop from over 1 million products
  • Free ReturnsFree Returns
Home
Can & Glasses Bottled
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180ml
Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180mlRani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180ml
More from Rani

Rani Float Pineapple Can No Added Sugar 100% Fruit Juice 180ml

Pack size : 180ml

AED 1.50(Inc. VAT)

Get it by Tomorrow 12 PM - 2 PM
Free deliveryabove AED 30 for groceries.
Sold& Delivered by
Carrefour
Origin -
United Arab Emirates
highlights
Who needs sugar when you've got 100% fruit juice content and the natural sweetness of fruits? Say hello to Rani Float Pineapple, No Added Sugar Juice. -No added sugar -No preservatives -Fruit drink with real fruit pieces -Pineapple boosts your immunity

DESCRIPTION

Who needs sugar when you've got 100% fruit juice content and the natural sweetness of fruits? Say hello to Rani Float Pineapple, No Added Sugar Juice. -No added sugar -No preservatives -Fruit drink with real fruit pieces -Pineapple boosts your immunity

Ingredients

Water Sugar Pineapple Juice (25% Reconstituted From Pineapple Dices Pineapple Puree And Pineapple Juice Concentrate) Apple Puree (2%) Stabilizers (412 466) Acidity Regulators (330 331(Iii)) And Antioxidant (300). Total Fruit Juice Content In The Beverage Is 27%.

Package Type

Can

Flavor

Pineapple

Product Subtype

Juice

Nutrition facts

Per100PortionType
100ml
Energyinkcal
50kcal
Carbohydrates
12.5g
Sugar
9.9g
Protein
0.1g
Fat
0.1g
Fibre
0.0g
Sodium
less than 41mg
Cholesterol
0.0g
Product Type
Beverages

*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs

INFORMATION

Storage Condition

Store In A Cool And Dry Place. Refrigerate After Opening

Brand Message

Rani has been refreshing the world with its sensorial fruit fusions since 1982. A trademark brand for Rani Refreshments, Rani offers delicious and tasty juices which were specially selected to stimulate your senses and take your taste buds on an adventure.

Safety warning

In case of damage or leakage do not accept the product