Nestle Nan Optipro Stage 2 From 6 to 12 months Follow-Up Formula with Iron 400g
AED 37.50 (Inc. VAT)
NAN OPTIPRO 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from the 6th month onwards as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Skimmed Cow'S Milk Powder, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palmm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil From Tuna Fish), Cow'S Milk Demineralized Whey Protein, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), 2-Fucosyllactose, Antioxidants (Tocopherol Concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Bifidus Culture, Vitamins & Minerals. Contains Milk, Fish & Soy.
Contains: Milk, Soy, and Fish.
How To Use
Preparation and usage
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for ïve minutes
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Use only under medical supervision.
WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unï¬nished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.