Aptamil Comfort 2 Follow on Formula Milk 400g
AED 35.15 (Inc. VAT)
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Vegetable Oils (Structured Vegetable Oil, Soya Bean Oil,coconut Oil, Single Cell Oil, Sunflower Oil), Demineralizedwhey (from Cow's Milk), Hydrolysed Whey Proteinconcentrate (from Cow's Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate(from Cow's Milk) Glucosesyrup, Starch (Potato and Maize),dietary Fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from Cow'smilk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Lactose (from Cow'smilk), Tri Calciumphosphate, Calcium Chloride, Potassiumdi Hydrogen Phosphate, Dha (from Fish Oil), Sodiumchloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, L-tyrosine,choline Chloride, L-ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Sodiuml-ascorbate, Ferrous Sulphate, Dl-î±-tocopheryl Acetate,zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate Sodium Salt,cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate Sodiumsalt, L-carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphatesodium Salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Dl-î±-tocopherol,d-biotin, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Cupricsulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Phytomenadione,retinyl Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride,pyridoxin Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Manganesesulphate, Sodium Selenite.
How To Use
Preparation and usage
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius).