YMY SUSHINORI PURPLE 25G
- 15.55 AED
Select Quantity Close
Yama Moto Yama Yaki Nori Roasted Seaweed...
More about this itemRoasted Seaweed (Yaki Nori) Purple
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Carbohydrates 300g Fat 65g Fibre 25g Sodium 2400mg
NutritionCalories 2000 Total Fat 65g, Sat. Fat 20g, Cholesterol 300mg, Sodium 2400mg, Total Carbohydrate 300g, Dietary Fiber 25g
Calories 2500 Total Fat 80g, Sat. Fat 25g, Cholesterol 300mg, Sodium 2400mg, Total Carbohydrate 375g, Dietary Fiber 30g
How to use
Since 1690. Yamamotoyama is proud to present its quality line of Nori. Selected seaweeds are roasted with care for crispy texture and flavor. Nori seaweed contains vitamins, minerals and protein and has been traditionally eaten as Asian culture.
cooking GuidelinesHOW TO MAKE TEMAKI SUSHI(HAND ROLLS)
1. Place half a sheet of nori in the palm of your hand, with the shiny side facing down. Spread sushi rice evenly over the left side of the sheet.
2. Place fresh seafood, vegetables or your own favorite fillings on the rice.
3. Fold up the lower left corner of the Nori.
4. Roll to form a cone.
HOW TO MAKE CALIFORNIA ROLLS
1. Cut the nori half lengthwise to form approx. 1-1/2 inch by 4 inch rectangle. Place the half sheet of Nori over the bamboo sushi mat with the shiny side facing down. Spread out 1 cup sushi rice evenly over the Nori and sprinkle with roasted Sesame seeds.
2. Cover Bamboo Sushi may with plastic wrap. Flip the sushi rice upside down and place avocado and crab stick across the centre of the Nori.
3. Place your thumbs on the back of the mat and begin rolling away from you, supporting the ingredients with your other fingers.
4. Roll the Sushi until the edge of the Nori is positioned under the Sushi
5. Shape the roll by pressing lightly with both hands.
6. Remove the Bamboo Sushi mat and slice sushi rolls into six to eight pieces
HOW TO MAKE SUSHI RICE
While it is hot, transfer the freshly made Japanese steamed rice to a large flat bowl. Sprinkle sushi vinegar over the rice and mix the rice swiftly with a flat wooden spatula. Please be careful that the rice does not become too sticky. Cool the rice down to room temperature. To prevent the sushi rice from drying out during cooling down, cover the bowl with a damp towel.
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.