BETTER THAI GLUTINOUS RICE 2KG
- 17.15 AED
Select Quantity Close
Better Thai Glutinous Rice 2Kg
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values Per serving size Protein 3g Carbohydrates 41g Sugar 0g Fat 0g Fibre Less than 1g Sodium 0mg
NutritionServing size 1/4 cup (50g) uncooked
Serving per container about 40.
Calories 180, calories from fat 0
Total fat 0g, saturated fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 0mg, total carbohydrates 41g, dietary fibre less than 1g, sugar 0g, protein 3g
Total fat 0%, Saturated Fat 0%, Cholesterol 0%; Sodium 0%; Total carbohydrate 14%, dietary fiber 2%
Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie need
For 2000 Calories
Total fat less than 65 g, Saturated Fat less than 20 g; Cholesterol less than 300 mg; Sodium less than 2400 mg; Total carbohydrate 300 g, dietary fiber 25 g
For 2500 Calories
Total fat less than 80 g, Saturated Fat less than 25 g; Cholesterol less than 300 mg; Sodium less than 2400 mg; Total carbohydrate 375 g, dietary fiber 30 g
Calories per gram
Fat 9, Carbohydrate 4, Protein 4
How to use
cooking GuidelinesABSORPTION METHOD:
1. Soak 3 cups of BETTER glutinous rice in water for 10-15 minutes and drain.
2. Bring 2.1-2.4 cups of water to boil in a pot.
3. Add rice and boil till water thickens, stirring occasionally.
4. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
1. Soak 3 cups of BETTER glutinous rice in water for 6-8 hours and drain.
2. Put into a microwaveable contains and add 3/4 cups of water.
3. Cover and cook on 'HI' (High) for 5 minutes, stir well and cook another 5 minutes.
4. Serve immediately or stand for 5 minutes before serving. (as wattages and functions of microwaves vary, the cooking method may need adjustment. Please refer to your microwave manual.)
RICE COOKER METHOD:
1. Put 3 cups of BETTER glutinous rice and 2 cups of water into the container.
2. Cover and switch on the "COOK"
3. Simmer on "WARM" for another 1/2 hour after cooking.
3 cups of uncooked better glutinous rice produces approx. 5.5 cups of cooked rice. All cooking methods above are guidelines only.
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.