Hunt's Mushroom Pasta Sauce 680g

Origin:United States of America By Hunt's Be the first to review this product

Hunt's-Mushroom-Pasta-Sauce-680g
Hunt's-Mushroom-Pasta-Sauce-680g
Hunt's-Mushroom-Pasta-Sauce-680g
Hunt's-Mushroom-Pasta-Sauce-680g

HUNTS SPAGHETTI MUSHROOM 680G

HUNTS SPAGHETTI MUSHROOM 680G
HUNTS SPAGHETTI MUSHROOM 680G
HUNTS SPAGHETTI MUSHROOM 680G
HUNTS SPAGHETTI MUSHROOM 680G
  • 10.00 AED
  • Pack size: 680g
  • United States of America
  • In Stock

    Select Quantity Close

    Hunt's Mushroom Pasta Sauce 680g

    Hunt's Mushroom Pasta Sauce 680g

FREE delivery on orders of  Food Items  above 100 AED

Groceries delivery charges

We will be delivering all areas in Dubai soon! For now, please check eligibility of your delivery area.

Delivery of Food & Groceries is 15.00 AED if your order value is below 100.00 AED
Delivery of Food & Groceries is free if your order value exceeds 100.00 AED
Add to List
  • More about this item

    Mushroom pasta sauce
  • Ingredients & Nutrition facts

    Ingredients

    Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Less than 2% of: Mushrooms, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Carrot Fiber, Sugar, Citric Acid, Spices, Natural Flavors, Mushroom Powder.

    Nutrition facts

    Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g
    Energyinkcal 0Kcal
    EnergyinkJ 0Kj
    Protein 0g
    Carbohydrates 0g
    Sugar 0g
    Fat 1.5g
    Fibre 0.9 g
    Sodium 0.25g

    Nutrition

    Nutrition size 1/2 cup (126g) Servings per container about 5, Amounts per serving- Calories 50, Calories from Fat 5, Total Fat 0.5g - 1%, Saturated Fat 0g -0%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg - 0%, Sodium 590mg - 25%, Potassium 330mg - 9%, Total Carbohydrate 10g - 3%, Dietary Fiber 3g - 12%, Sugars 6g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your needs.
  • How to use

    Preparation and usage

    Fettucine with Chicken and Creamy Mushroom Tomato Sauce - Total: 35 mins, Makes: 6 servings 8oz ddry fettucine pasta, uncooked; PAM Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray; 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced; 1/2tsp garlic powder; 1 can (24oz) Hunt's Mushroom Pasta Sauce; 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, divided; 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk; 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided. Cook pasta.Spray skillet with PAM; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; cook 3 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet. Add pasta sauce and half of basil to skillet. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in half-and-half annd 3 Tbsp cheese. Add remaining basil, pasta and chicken to skillet; toss. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

  • Customer Reviews

      Leave your review

      Your Rating*

    Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.