MEHRAN SINDH MASALA BIRIYANI
- 3.35 AED
Select Quantity Close
Mehran Sindhi Biryani Masala 60g
More about this itemDelicious than ever
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Salt, red chilli, plum, cumin, cinnamon, coriander, big cardamom, onion, turmeric, sugar, mango powder, black papper, clove, green cardamom, acid( citric acid), paprika, ginger, garlic, biryani flavouring, anti caking agent ( silicon dioxide).
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 262kcal EnergyinkJ 1099kJ Protein 6.0g Carbohydrates 48g Sugar 1g Fat 6g
NutritionPer 100g : Energy 262kcal/1099kj ,Protein 6.0g, Fat 6.0g ,saturated fat 0g, Carbohydrates 48.0g, Sugar 1.0g, Salt 35.0g.
How to use
Store in a cool and dry place.
Established in 1975
cooking GuidelinesIngredient required : Beef / mutton/ chicken 750 g - 1kg, Mehran basmati rice 750g ( soaked for 30 minutes), Tomato ( medium 6 pcs sliced), Onion ( medium 3 pcs sliced), mehran ginger paste 2 tbsp, mehran garlic paste 2tbsp, potato (medium 3 pcs ( peeled & quartered)), yogurt ( Whipped 1 cup), Grren coriander 1 cup 9 chopped), Fresh Mint Leaves 1/4 cup ( Chopped), Green Chilies 8-10pcs ( small, whole), Lemon 1 pc ( Thinly sliced ), oil/ghee 1 cup/200g,mehran sindhi biryani masala 1 packet - 60g.
Steps of Cooking:
1. Heat oil/ Ghee, fry onions until they become golden . Then take out the fried onions, crush and keep aside.
2. In same oil, add Mehran Ginger & Garlic Past and fry for a few minutes. Add meat and tomatoes, cover and cook until tomatoes become soft. Add Mehran Sindhi Biryani Masala, fried onion, yogurt, green chilies, potatoes, mint leaves and 1/2 cup green coriander and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Then add 1/2 glass of water, cover and cook on low heat until meat becomes tender and 1/2 cup gravy remains. ( for beef/ mutton, add 2-3 glasses of water). Add lemon , 1/2 cup green coriander and keep aside.
4. In a separate pan, add 10-12 glasses of water, 2 1/2 tbsp salt and boil. Then add soaked Mehran Basmati rice, when more than half rice is cooked remove from heat and strain water.
5. Spread rice on prepared masala in 4 layers . cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes until rice is done. Mix before serving.
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.