PILLSBURY CHAKKI FRESH ATTA 5KG
- 22.85 AED
Select Quantity Close
Pillsbury Chakki Atta 5Kg
More about this item100% whole wheat flour
Stone milled from India
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Whole wheat flour
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per serving size 30g Energyinkcal 109.9kcal EnergyinkJ 459.4kJ Protein 3.8g Carbohydrates 22.6g Sugar 1.7g Fat 0.5g Fibre 2.9g
Contains wheat ingredients
NutritionServing size 30g: Energy 459.4kj/109.9kcal, Fat 0.5g, Saturated 0.1g, carbohydrate 22.6g of which sugar 1.7g, fiber 2.9g, Protein 3.8g, salt 0g.
How to use
Once opened, store in an airtight container.
We at General Mills are committed to provide you with consistently high quality food products.
Do not eat raw dough
cooking GuidelinesPreparation for 4 rotis
1. Mix 100g flour with 75ml water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead dough until smooth.
3. Form the dough into 4 lemon sized balls and roll out to the required thickness for each roti. Keep sprinkling dry flour while rolling to avoid sticking.
4. Place the rolled dough into a preheated pan and bake both sides until golden brown spots appear.
5. Spread some oil or butter over the roti, as desired, and serve with curry.
Note: Rotis will puff if kept directly on the flame for 3-4 seconds or on the pan by gently pressing with a damp cloth.
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.