FOSTER CLARK CUSTARD POWDER 300GR
- 3.60 AED
Select Quantity Close
Foster Clarks Custard Powder 300g
More about this itemNo Artificial Color
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Cornflour, Salt. Colours (101,E120), Artificial Vanilla Flavours.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 349kcal EnergyinkJ 1460kj Protein 0.3g Carbohydrates 86.8g Sugar 0g Fat 0.1g Fibre 0.5g Sodium 0.1g
No Artificial Colours
NutritionPer 100 g: Energy 1460 kJ / 349 kcal, Fat 0.1g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 86.8g, Sugars 0g, Fibre 0.5g, Protein 0.3g, Sodium 0.1g, Salt 0.2g.
Per Serving(1/2 cup)*: Energy 564 kJ / 135 kcal, Fat 3.1g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 22.6g, Sugars 15.0g, Fibre 0g, Protein 4.2g, Sodium 0.1g, Salt 0.2g.
*Prepared with 2.5% fat milk.
How to use
Store in a cool dry place. Once prepared, Store in refrigerator and consume within two days.
Preparation and usage
Serves 4 x 1/2 cup(142g) servings:
1. In a bowl, blend 2 heaped tablespoons (35g) of custard powder with 2 tablespoons of milk, taken from 500ml of milk, to a smooth cream.
2. Boil the rest of the milk with 2 rounded tablespoons (35g) of sugar.
3. Pour boiling milk all at once into the blended custard, stirring well.
4. Return to the saucepan and boil gently until it thickens. The custard can be served warm or else chilled.
5. As a hot sauce serve immediately. If required cold, leave it to cool and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. To make a sauce: Use 2 Level tablespoons (25g) and follow the same method above.
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.