Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Milk Chocolate Macadamia 204g

By Pepperidge farm Be the first to review this product

Pepperidge-Farm-Sausalito-Milk-Chocolate-Macadamia-204g
Pepperidge-Farm-Sausalito-Milk-Chocolate-Macadamia-204g

PERPPERIDGE SAUSALITO BISCUITS 206G

PERPPERIDGE SAUSALITO BISCUITS 206G
PERPPERIDGE SAUSALITO BISCUITS 206G
  • 13.10 AED
  • In Stock

    Select Quantity Close

    Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Milk Chocolate Macadamia 204g

    Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Milk Chocolate...

FREE Delivery on orders of Groceries above 100 AED Food Items

Groceries delivery charges

We will be delivering all areas in Dubai soon! For now, please check eligibility of your delivery area.

Delivery of Food & Groceries is 15.00 AED if your order value is below 100.00 AED
Delivery of Food & Groceries is free if your order value exceeds 100.00 AED
Add to List
  • More about this item

    crispy cookie now with bigger chocolate chunks
  • Ingredients & Nutrition facts

    Nutrition facts

    Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per serving size
    Protein 1g
    Carbohydrates 17g
    Sugar 10g
    Fat 7g
    Fibre <1g
    Sodium 80mg

    Nutrition

    Servings size: 1 cookie (26g)
    Serving per container: 8

    Amount per serving
    Calories 130
    Calories from fat 60
    Total fat 7g, saturated fat 3.5g, transfat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g, Dietary Fibre less than 1 g, Sugar 10g, Protein 1g,
    %daily value: Total fat 11%, saturated fat 18%, Cholesterol 3%, Sodium 3%, Total Carbohydrate 6%, Dietary Fibre 4%, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%

    *percent daily values are on 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

    For 2000 calories: Total fat less than 65g, saturated fat less than 20g, Cholesterol less than 300mg, Sodium less than 2400mg, Total Carbohydrate 300g, Dietary Fibre 25g
    For 2500 calories: Total fat less than 80g, saturated fat less than 25g, Cholesterol less than 300mg, Sodium less than 2400mg, Total Carbohydrate 375g, Dietary Fibre 30g
  • Customer Reviews

      Leave your review

      Your Rating*

    Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.