Pillsbury Gold Atta 1kg
FREE DELIVERY for orders above 150 AED.
What is NOW ?
Get your favourite products delivered at your doorstep within 1 hour! Enjoy shopping wide selection of products carefully picked for you at the same price as the selection in our Carrefour Markets and delivery on all your orders with no minimum spend and with a flat delivery rate of 5 AED only!
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Burgundy Wine Vinegar Dilute with Water to 5% Acidity, Sulphur Dioxide Added to Wine to Protect Color.
|Typical Values||Average nutritional values per 100g|
|Energy in Kcal||368kcal|
|Energy in kJ||1542kj|
How to use
Preparation and usage
Preparation (for 4 rotis)
1. Mix 100gm flour with 75ml water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead dough until smooth.
3. Form the dough into 4-lemon sized balls and rolled out to required thickness for each roti. Keep sprinkling dry flour while rolling to avoid sticking.
4. Place the rolled dough into a preheated pan and bake both sides until golden brown spots appear.
5. Spread some oil or butter over the roti as desired and served with curry. Note: rotis will puff if kept directly on the flame for 3-4 seconds or on the pan by gently pressing with a damp cloth.
Pillsbury was founded in the year 1869 along the banks of the Mississippi River. From the past 150 years, Pillsbury has provided baked products to its consumers. Its product range includes crescents, biscuits, pie crust, cinnamon rolls and cookie products.
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Bulk discounts shown are subject to continuous price changes and may not reflect the up to date selling price of individual units. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.