Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g
Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g
Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g
Carrefour-Bio-Organic-Infusion-Mint-Tea-30g

CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G

CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G
CRF BIO INFUSION MINT 30G

Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea 30g

13.60 AED

Select QuantityClose

Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea 30g

Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea ...

Pack size: 30g
Origin: France
FREE delivery on orders  above 100 AED.
Delivered within 2 business days
Please note that this item might be available based on the delivery area.

Description

Carrefour Organic Infusion Mint...read more

Add to List

  • More about this item

    Carrefour Organic Infusion Mint
  • Ingredients & Nutrition facts

    Ingredients

    Organic Mint Leaves 70% , Organic Thyme Leaves 30%.

    Nutrition facts

    Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g
    Energyinkcal 453Kcal
    EnergyinkJ 1895Kj
    Protein 12g
    Carbohydrates 62g
    Sugar 23g
    Fat 16g
    Fibre 5.6g
    Sodium less than 0.1mg

    Nutrition

    Vitamins B1, B2, B6 And B9.
  • How to use

    Storage conditions

    Keep Away From Moisture And Heat

    Preparation and usage

    Pour The Contents Of The Stick Into A Cup. Pour 10Cl Of Hot Non-Boiling Eayu Reuer Delicately. Good Tasting

  • Customer Reviews

      Leave your review

      Your Rating*

    Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.