TI-30XB MultiView™ Scientific Calculator,
Designed with unique features that allow you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen, the TI-30XB MultiView™ is ideal for the early secondary maths and science classroom.
Reasons to buy
Key features:-Four-line display,One- and two-variable statistics,MathPrint™ feature
Fraction/decimal conversion,Fraction math,Edit, cut and paste entries,Solar and battery powered.
View more calculations at a time:-
Four-line display allows you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
Use the MathPrint™ feature to display expressions, symbols, and fractions just as they appear in textbooks.
Scientific notation output:-
View scientific notation with the proper superscripted exponents and see the output in scientific notation.
Explore (x,y) table of values:-
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
• Review and edit previous entries via a scrollable home screen
• Paste inputs or outputs into new calculations
• MathPrint™ entry and output mode for viewing calculations in math notation, including answers in terms of π, square roots and fraction
• CLASSIC mode for similar entry and compatibility with previ - ous two-line scientifics
• Symbolic notation of π
• Toggle key to change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation
• Stacked fractions and fraction functions
• Fraction/decimal/percent conversions
• Change between improper fractions and mixed numbers
• Automatic simplification of fractions
• Random number and random integer generator
• Central MODE menu for selecting calculator mode settings
• Menu settings
• Functions accessed directly through keys or through pull - down menus
• Negation key
• One constant operator feature
• Combinations and permutations
• Logs and antilogs
• Convert angles from degrees to radians to grads
• %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, p, x!
• Fixed decimal capability
• (x,y) table feature with Auto and Ask-x options
• Basic Data/List Editor with three lists
• List formulas
• One- and two-variable statistics with permanent stat variable input storage
• EOS: (Equation Operating System)
• Up to eight pending operations
• Up to 23 levels of parentheses
• Error recovery capability
• Auto Power Off
• Quick/easy reset of calculator via 2 key press or menu for exam purposes
• Seven memory variables. (x,y,z,t,a,b,c)
• Scientific and engineering notation
• x10n key for quick input of numbers in powers of 10.