Reasons to buy
MiniLab MkII Black Edition is tiny. It fits perfectly in your lap, in small spaces in your home studio, balanced on top of other gear, and even on an airline tray-table. Don’t let a lack of space get in your way. Whenever you get the chance to live out your creativity, this little controller will be ready.
Pint-sized control freak
Small but mighty, MiniLab MkII Black has an expressive, velocity sensitive keyboard, 8 RGB backlit pads, and 16 rotary encoders to put you in total control of your virtual instruments, DAW, and effects. 2 knobs are even clickable, letting you navigate menus and select presets right on your controller!
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot