Baby Foot Lavender Exfoliant Pack of 2
Aqua(Water), Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, O-cymen-5-ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenathus Oil, Nasturtium Officinal Extract, Actium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinal is Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix(Ivy) Extract, Saliva Officinal is (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitaliba Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Focus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomile, Recutita(Matriacaria)flower Extract, Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Nitrate, Glyoxal, Disodium Phosphate Linalool and Limonene.
2. Put the socks on both feet after cleansing and use the enclosed tape to keep the socks secure around each ankle. Make sure that the socks are secured with the enclosed tape, so that the gel does not leak out.
3. Wear the socks for one hour to allow the gel to be absorbed into the feet.
4. After one hour remove the socks and gently wash feet with soap and water.
5. The dead skin on the feet will begin to peel with 2-7 days after the initial application.
6. The dead skin will continue to peel naturally for about 2-3 weeks, depending on the amount of dead skin on the feet, leaving your feet soft and smooth, just like baby's foot.