APTAMIL COMFORT 2 BB MILK 400G
- 36.30 AED
Select Quantity Close
Aptamil Comfort 2 Follow On Formula Milk...
More about this itemAptamil Comfort 2 is a special follow on formula milk designed for babies who suffer from colic or constipation. Its nutritionally tailored formula contains partially broken down whey protein and less lactose (than standard milks) that make it more easily digested, shortens stools and reduces digestive discomfort. Aptamil Comfort 2 helps to effectively soothe the symptoms of colic and constipation you child may be experiencing. Also, it contains Pronutra, our special blend of ingredients, so that your baby gets the essential nutrients needed for healthy development.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Vegetable oils (Structured vegetable oil, Soy bean oil,Coconut oil, Single cell oil, Sunflower oil), Demineralizedwhey (from cow's milk), Hydrolysed whey proteinconcentrate (from cow's milk), Whey protein concentrate(from cow's milk) Glucosesyrup, Starch (potato & maize),Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow'smilk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Lactose (from cow'smilk), tri Calciumphosphate, Calcium chloride, Potassiumdi hydrogen phosphate, DHA (from fish oil), Sodiumchloride, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, L-Tyrosine,Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Taurine, SodiumL-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate,Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt,Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodiumsalt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphatesodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, DL-α-tocopherol,D-Biotin, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Cupricsulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Phytomenadione,Retinyl Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride,Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, ManganeseSulphate, Sodium selenite.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 67kcal EnergyinkJ 280kj Protein 2.1g per 100ml Carbohydrates 7.6g Fat 3.1g Fibre 0.8g
How to use
- Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)- Do not refrigerate- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
• Specially formulated infant formula milk
• Designed to reduce infants' digestive discomfort
• Milk powder for infants experiencing colic or constipation
• With special composition that aids easy digestion
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 2, suitable from 6 to 12 months
• Size: 400g
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour. - Always discard unfinished feedsDo not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.