BEBELAC 3 GOWING UP MILK 900G
- 56.35 AED
In StockSelect Quantity Close
Bebelac Junior 3 Growing Up Milk 900g
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Skimmed milk (cow's), Lactose (from cow's milk), vegetable oils (palm oil, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), dietary fibres (galacto-oligosaccharise (from cow's milk), fructo-oligosaccharide), calcium carbonate (calcium source), potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, taurine, soy lecithin (emulsifier 33.3g/100kg), sodium L-ascorbate, flavor (Vanillin 29.5g/100kg), ferrous sulphate, L-tryptophan, inositol ,DL-Î± tocopheryl acetate, L-Isoleucine, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Zinc sulphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, L-cysteine hydrochloride, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Calcium, D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglumatic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate,DL-Î±-tocopherol, D-biotin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite
Energyinkcal 69 kcal per 100ml EnergyinkJ 290kj per 100ml Protein 2.3g per 100ml Carbohydrates 8.2g per 100ml Fibre 0.8g per 100ml
NutritionBetween 1-3 years old toddlers need up to five times more nutrients per kg of weight than adults do. Food is the main source of nutrients & with the support of Growing up milk toddlers meet their required nutritional intake. Bebelac Junior 3 with PreciNutri provides valued nutrition with adequete levels of Iron, Vitamin D and other nutrients that support your toddler's brain as well as physical development.The Nutrient levels in bebelac 3 comply with the recommendations of the World health Organization Product Features:- Growing-up milk for toddlers- With Pronutra- Suitable for ages 1 to 3 years - With Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, and Vitamins A, C, D- Active progression- Baby Food Stage: Stage 3- Size: 900g
How to use
Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)
Do not refrigerate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
Always discard unfinished feeds
Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.