NAN LACTOSE FREE 400G
Nestle Nan Lactose Free Starter Infant Formula 400g
Nestle Nan Lactose Free Starter Infant F...
Delivered within 2 business days
Groceries delivery charges
Groceries delivery charges
We will be delivering all areas in Dubai soon! For now, please check eligibility of your delivery area.
Starter infant formula for maldigestion and diarrhea due to Lactose intolerance. Fortified with iro ...read more
More about this itemStarter infant formula for maldigestion and diarrhea due to Lactose intolerance. Fortified with iron.
Breast milk is best for babies and Breast feeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant formula, consult your health professional for advice.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Corn, syrup, palm olein, whey protein, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, casein acid, sunflower oil, emulsifier, soy lecithin, acidity regulator citric acid E330, vegetable oil from crypthecodinium cohnii with DHA, vegetable oil from mortierella alpina with ARA, choline, lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938), inositol, taurine, L-carnitine, nucleotides, vitamins and minerals.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 509kcal EnergyinkJ 2129kj Protein 10.9g Carbohydrates 59g, Fat 25.4g Sodium 170mg
Contains milk, soy and corn.
NutritionEnergy 2129kj/509kcal, protein 10.9g, fat 25.4g, linoleic acid 4200mg, Alpha-Linoleic acid 510mg, ARA 56mg, DHA 56mg, carbohydrates 59g, Ash 2.6g, sodium 170mg, potassium 600mg, chloride 375mg, calcium 420mg, phosporous 245mg, magnesium 50mg, iron 5.6mg, copper 0.4mg, zinc 4.1mg, iodine 70ug, mangenese 127ug, selenium 11ug.
How to use
Store in a cool and dry place.
Preparation and usage
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes, allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use ans store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.