MILUPA APTAMIL LF 400G
- 36.70 AED
In StockSelect Quantity Close
Aptamil Lactose Free Milk 400g
More about this itemAptamil Lactose Free is specially designed for infants sensitive to lactose or those suffering from diarrhoea. This milk's special formula is free of lactose - the type of sugar responsible for causing intolerance in some infants. Aptamil LF helps your baby recover from the symptoms of lactose intolerance, such as frequent diarrhoea. Apart from being free from lactose, this nutritionally complete milk contains all the nutrients needed for the normal growth and development of your infant. Aptamil Lactose Free can be used to feed your baby from birth up to 6 months.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Glucosesyrup* Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil)Caseinate (from milk) tri Sodium citrate tri Potassium citrate tri Calciumphosphate Magnesium chloride di Potassium hydrogen phosphate Potassium chloride Calcium carbonate Animal oils/fats (Fish oil)Emulsifier (soy lecithin) L-Cysteine hydrochloride Choline chloride L-ascorbic acid Taurine Sodium L-ascorbate L-Tryptophan Inositol Ferrous sulphate DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate Zinc sulphate Uridine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt Cytidine 5`-monophosphate L-Carnitine Adenosine 5`-monophosphate Inosine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt Nicotinamide Calcium D-pantothenate Guanosine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt D-Biotin Cupric sulphate Pteroylmonoglutamic acid Manganese sulphate Retinyl palmitate Riboflavin DL-alpha-tocopherol Cyanocobalamin Thiamin hydrochloride Retinyl acetate Cholecalciferol Pyridoxin hydrochloride Potassium iodide Phytomenadione Sodium selenite
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 66kcal EnergyinkJ 275kj Protein 1.3g per 100ml Carbohydrates 7.3g Fat 3.5g
How to use
- Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)- Do not refrigerate- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
• Specially formulated, lactose free infant formula milk
• Milk powder formula for infants sensitive to lactose
• Helps manage lactose intolerance symptoms and diarrhoea
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 1, suitable from birth up to 6 months
• Size: 400g
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour. - Always discard unfinished feeds- Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding- Use under medical supervision
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.