APTAMIL HA 400G
- 45.60 AED
Select Quantity Close
Aptamil Hypo-Allergenic 1 Infant Milk 40...
More about this itemAptamil Hypo-Allergenic 1 is a special formula milk designed to meet the nutritional needs of babies who are at higher risk of developing allergies, e.g. when there is a history of allergies in the family. Aptamil HA 1 provides your baby with the essential nutrients they need for healthy development if you cannot, or are no longer breastfeeding.Important: This product should be given in combination with breastfeeding or from birth if you are not breastfeeding. It should not be used as a treatment for cow’s milk allergy. Please contact your doctor if you have any doubts.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Lactose (from cow's milk), Hydrolysed whey proteinconcentrate (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil,Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil,Single cell oil), Dietary Fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide(from cow's milk), Poly fructose), Emulsifier: Citric acidester of mono- and diglycerides (emulsifier 1.33g/100kg),Potassium di hydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride,DHA (from fish oil), Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid,Soy lecithin (emulsifier 40.7g/100kg), Taurine, SodiumL-ascorbate, Inositol, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate,Uridine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine5`-monophosphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, Adenosine5`-monophosphate, Inosine 5`-monophosphate sodiumsalt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5`-monophosphatesodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, D-Biotin, Cupricsulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Retinyl palmitate,DL-α-tocopherol, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride,Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganesesulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodiumselenite.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 65kcal EnergyinkJ 270kj Protein 1.6g per 100ml Carbohydrates 7.2g Fat 3.4g Fibre 0.8g
How to use
- Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)- Do not refrigerate- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
• Specially formulated infant formula milk
• Milk powder for infants prone to developing allergies
• Helps reduce the risk of food allergy in your baby
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 1, suitable from birth up to 6 months
• Size: 400g
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour. - Always discard unfinished feedsDo not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.