APTAMIL AR BB MILK 400G
- 36.30 AED
Select Quantity Close
Aptamil Anti-Regurgitation Milk 400g
More about this itemAptamil Anti-Regurgitation is a thickened, easy to digest formula for dietary management of frequent regurgitation in infants. It is specially designed to reduce the incidence or severity of regurgitation in bottle-fed babies, who are prone to posset small amounts of milk after feeding. Aptamil AR for infants with regurgitation contains a special agent, which thickens in the baby’s stomach during digestion, helping the feed stay down and preventing the occurrence of reflux. Aptamil AR is suitable from birth.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Lactose (from cow's milk), Skimmed milk (fromcow’s milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic AcidRapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single celloil), Maltodextrin, Locust bean gum (3.64 g/100 kg),Calcium carbonate, DHA (from fish oil), L-cysteinehydrochloride, L-ascorbic acid, Soy lecithin(emulsifier 44.4g/100kg), Taurine, Choline chloride,Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, Zincsulphate, Uridine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt,Cytidine 5`-monophosphate, DL-α tocopherylacetate, Adenosine 5`-monophosphate, Inosine5`-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide,Guanosine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt,L-Carnitine, Cupric sulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamicacid, Calcium D-pantothenate, Manganese sulphate,Retinyl palmitate, DL-α-tocopherol, D-Biotin,Thiamin hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin,Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Potassiumiodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100g Energyinkcal 65kcal EnergyinkJ 270kj Protein 1.6g per 100ml Carbohydrates 6.8g Fat 3.5g Fibre 0.4g
How to use
- Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)- Do not refrigerate- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
• Specially formulated infant formula milk
• Easy to digest milk powder for infants with regurgitation
• With a special agent that thickens the consistency of milk in the stomach
• Helps prevent the symptoms of reflux and regurgitation
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 1, suitable from birth onwards
• Size: 400g
- Use made up feeds within 1 hour. - Always discard unfinished feedsDo not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.