APTAMIL 1 BB MILK 900G
- 71.50 AED
Select Quantity Close
Aptamil 1 Infant Formula Milk 900g
More about this itemAptamil 1 is a scientifically advanced complete infant formula based on more than 40 years of research in Holland. This nutritionally complete formula is suitable from birth to 6 months and can be used as a breast-milk substitute or part of combination feeding.
Breast milk is best for babies as it is perfectly balanced to support your baby's growth and provide a stronger immune system. However, if you are unable to breastfeed, Aptamil 1 with Pronutra contains a blend of prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamin A, C, D and other essential nutrients your baby needs for healthy growth, stronger immunity, and optimal cognitive and visual development.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Demineralized whey (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil,Single cell oil), Lactose (from cow's milk), Skimmed milk, Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Whey protein concentrate (from cow's milk), Calcium carbonate (calcium source), DHA (from fish oil), Potassium chloride, tri Potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Choline chloride, Soy lecithin (41.1g/100kg), Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, tri Sodium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, DL-Î± tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, L-Tryptophan, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglumatic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL -Î±-tocopherol, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Phytomenadione.
Per100PortionType Average Nutritional Values per 100ml Energyinkcal 65kcal EnergyinkJ 270kj Protein 1.3g Carbohydrates 7.3g Fat 3.4g Fibre 0.8g
How to use
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
• Scientifically advanced infant formula milk
• With Pronutra for stronger immunity and optimal development
• Nutritionally complete baby formula
• Source of iron and vitamins A, C, D
• Active progression
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 1, suitable from birth up to 6 months
• Size: 400g
Use made up feeds within 1 hour. Always discard unfinished feeds. Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
Leave your review
Disclaimer:The products details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy may change continually thus we recommend reading the products label. Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this website and is not responsible for any damages arising therefrom.