المزيد من المنتجات من Makfa
R.RUSSIAN BUCKWHEAT 800G
حجم العلبة: 800g
AED 13.30(شامل قيمة الضريبة)
إحصل عليها خلالغدا ١٢ م - ٢ م
تم البيع & سلمت بواسطة Carrefour
- Makfa Buckwheat, Buckwheat is increasingly named a unique Russian superfood
- According to the National Association of Dietitians and Nutritionists, buckwheat beats out other grains by the number of micronutrients
- Buckwheat is rich in vitamins, especially B vitamins, it is an essential source of microelements, such as zinc, copper, manganese and selenium, as well as macroelements - potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron
- It also contains ample minor compounds - polyphenols, in particular, rutin and catechins
- Due to the high content of flavonoids (primarily, rutin and quercetin), buckwheat grains have high antioxidant activity, which is crucial for anti-tumour, anti-mutagenic, and anti-ageing effects
- The core feature of buckwheat grains is no or little gluten, which is very important for people with gluten intolerance
Average Nutritional Value per 100g
*قد تكون الكمية اليومية أكثر أو أقل وفق حاجتك للسعرات الحرارية
Ready just in 15 mins.
Keep in dry place with good ventilation, free of flour vermin, and will all sanitary norms.
MAKFA brand tapped into the leaders of the Russian food industry in 2000, but has been known on the market as an abbreviation of the two-word parts “MAKaronnaya” (“macaroni”) and “FAbrika” (“factory") for about two decades. Such simple and capacious naming kick-started the success story of the No. 1 brand in Russia in the “pasta” segment.